opticks – open source remote sensing application and development framework
- Supports the following file formats: NITF 2.0/2.1, GeoTIFF, ENVI, ASPAM/PAR, CGM, DTED, Generic RAW, ESRI Shapefile, HDF5, AVI, MPEG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Zoom, pan, rotate spatially large datasets
- Quickly layer GIS features, annotations, results, and other information over your data to provide context
- Many image display controls such as colormap, histogram, transparency, etc.
- Support for datasets larger than four gigabytes
- Analysts can quickly combine steps using graphical wizards
- Support for processing data in it’s native interleave of BIP, BSQ or BIL
- Get extensions to drop in new capability.
opticks | Free Science & Engineering software downloads at SourceForge.net.